5 Traits of Good Franchisees
If you’re reading this blog, it means you’re probably researching the best staffing agencies. And if you’re researching the best staffing agencies, it probably means you’re looking to get started as a franchisee in the staffing world.
Congratulations! You’ve stumbled onto a multi-billion dollar industry with a proven track record for unparalleled growth. Analysts continue to predict steady gains in the staffing and recruiting market, which means there’s really no better time to get started with your franchise investment.
Start-up is the most critical step in the process; many people have teetered on the precipice, only to fall back into their safety net career and leave their dreams unfulfilled. Worse yet, some people will walk away from their 9-to-5 and then freeze, stuck in a non-committal purgatory because they’re not sure if this whole staffing franchise thing is right for them.
To those struggling with the decision, we offer the following 5 qualities that define successful franchisers.
Profiling a Successful Franchiser
- Positivity. As with any start-up business, launching your franchise will require a positive attitude. Though our franchise system offers comprehensive training, responsive support, and proven best practices, you will invariably face some challenges at some point along the way. Through tough times, you’ll need to believe in your success if your business is going to thrive.
- “Franchise Family” values. A successful franchisee must know and understand their franchise’s values and corporate culture, and be willing to adhere to established protocols. Franchises owe their success to a certain way of doing things, and if you’re not willing to follow the system, you may not be a good fit. You don’t have to become a drone – independence and ambition are vital – but you will need to respect and follow certain protocols.
- Coachability. If you ask a little league coach what he’d want in a dream player, you’d rarely hear about pure athleticism. Though we all think that talent is the most important thing, the reality is that the little league all-star and the franchiser both owe their success to the same thing: coachability. You may be in business for yourself, but you’re not by yourself; you must be eager to learn, ask questions, and show deference to the veterans.
- Leadership skills. As an AtWork franchisee, you will be looked to as a leader. Company owners will trust your hiring recommendations, and employees will get the sense that they’re putting their financial futures in your hands. Furthermore, new franchise family members will look to you as a role model and teacher, as you did to those with seniority during your training. The best staffing agencies look for franchise candidate with leadership skills.
- A passion for people. As any home cook worth their salt will tell you, the most important ingredient is always love. The same holds true for success as a franchisee. If you don’t love working with people, you will struggle with the day-to-day operations carried out by the best staffing agencies. You will need to interact with professionals at both ends of the working relationship to find synergy, and that may not be possible without a passion for people.
Do these 5 profile points sound familiar? If your search for the best staffing agencies brought you here and you feel ready to learn more about working with the AtWork franchise, please visit our website today at http://atworkfranchise.com/.