Start a Staffing Franchise: 5 Signs You're Ready to Be Your Own Boss
The staffing franchise world has been flooded with new faces since we entered what many economists and business analysts are calling the “entrepreneurial era.” Of course, it’s not hard to see why so many prospective small business owners are attracted to the staffing franchise world, being the growing, multi-billion dollar industry that it is. But the rise of entrepreneurship in general is very interesting.
Today, it seems like everyone wants to be their own boss, and the appeal of controlling one’s own destiny is impacting every industry. There’s been an entire market created to offer startup and leadership advice to surging self-starters.
If you’re a fresh-faced entrepreneur eyeing the staffing franchise world, this article will come in handy. Adding to a growing pile of entrepreneurial advice, the AtWork staffing franchise team would like to share some essential qualities every business owner needs to succeed. Whether you’re branching off entirely on your own, or entering the market strategically alongside a staffing franchise family, you should look for these “5 signs you’re ready to be your own boss” in yourself before you take the plunge!
- You are responsibility-oriented, not brand-obsessed. Too many aspiring entrepreneurs prioritize building their personal brand over completing fundamental work responsibilities. Focus on your craft and complete your tasks; if you’re good at what you do, and get it done consistently, your personal brand will build itself. Staffing franchises will not be interested in working with somebody looking to build themselves up when they should be getting work done according to franchise protocols.
- You’re honest and accountable. You tell the truth because it’s the right thing to do, and because you know that’s what builds good business. You’re capable of following franchise protocol, but you’re not a yes-man; clients, coworkers, and CEOs all respect the truth, and it’ll be integral to your growth as an entrepreneur or franchisee.
- You take your commitments seriously. When you’re on your own, you have to be disciplined enough to take your commitments seriously, since nobody is going to be breathing down your neck to keep the business afloat. All the encouragement from family and fellow franchisers means nothing if you don’t have the discipline to move mountains to meet your commitments!
- You desire achievement, not power or authority. Your ambition wants to take you places, but not at the expense of others. You don’t want things handed to you, you want to be challenged and earn your due. If you align yourself with a staffing franchise, you will need to understand your place in the system, then work hard to achieve your goals.
- You’re not a whiner. If you want to succeed as an entrepreneur, you have to be a winner, not a whiner! That doesn’t mean aggression or cut throat, hyper-competitive business practices, but it does mean that you have to internalize your problems and spend energy finding solutions. Whining doesn’t solve anything, and your business fails if you give up on finding a solution. Don’t hesitate to ask your franchise family for help: AtWork staffing franchises offer ongoing support, but you have to seek it out. Whining won’t get you there!
Do these 5 signs of entrepreneurial success sound familiar? Get out there! You can learn more about our staffing franchises and the start-up process by visiting http://atworkfranchise.com/ today.