How to Use the Franchise Model
Typically, a franchise works by one company granting a right to another party. In this case, the person granting the right is a franchisor while the individual being given the right is the franchisee.
The history of franchise business dates back to the 20th century when the first real business format franchise was developed by the Singer Sewing Machine Company in the USA. Though this was just the beginning, many companies such as General Motors, Coca-Cola, Pepsi, and 7-Up followed suit, a clear indication that the franchise business was worth it.
The franchise model grants franchisees a tremendous opportunity to succeed. Here’s why:
- The franchise model gives franchisees full support and training to get started, and over the course of the business life.
- There is an added benefit of marketing a recognized brand that gives franchisees an edge over the competition.
- Using the franchise formula keeps you ahead of the game so you can focus on the daily operations, using the tools and resources provided to you to keep everything running smoothly.
- The franchise model allows individuals to follow a proven method and work smart from the very start.
AtWork Group Franchisee
Founded in 1986, and with extensive experience in the industry, AtWork has been a global leader in helping various qualified individuals get the right jobs depending on their qualifications. Currently, we have over 90 locations evenly distributed across the United States.
Each person who might be in search of a franchise must seek services from a highly-reputable company like us. The reasons as to why you should choose our services are as follows.
- We have a fully integrated system to suit your needs.
- We have highly effective franchise structures and models.
- We are a nationally recognized brand.
- We use technology that encompasses different functions and a data sharing platform.
Our team is ready to help you. Our focus is your success and that’s what we’ll always aim to achieve.
Let us get you on the path to success. Call us today.