AtWork Franchising Training
In this day and age, finding a job, in some cases, any job can be difficult. This is even true for those who are well qualified. This is when a well-experienced staffing agency can make all the difference. An agency such as AtWork Group can provide individuals with the resources they need to secure employment, and you can be a part of it. The good news is that if you are thinking about running your own staffing agency, there are franchises available with AtWork.
For those of you who are concerned about starting your own franchise, rest assured, AtWork will not just throw you into the world and expect you to survive and do well. AtWork will be there from the beginning and every step of the way, guiding you to ensure success. After all, your success is also our success.
Starting a franchise with us means you get the initial and ongoing training and support necessary to succeed. We’ll help you understand how to market your business, build your brand, and provide the services that help others. At the end of the day, you will have all the tools needed to prosper as a staffing agency franchisee for years to come.
There are some who are on the fence whenever a franchise opportunity presents itself. This is understandable. The thought of owning a company through another entity is enough to turn some people off. But the truth is, going through a franchise is still the best way to go about starting a business, especially for those of you who do not have the required knowledge and experience to do so.
This is where a company such as AtWork comes in the picture. What are the benefits of starting a franchise with AtWork? The following are some of the main reasons:
- Over 25 years in the staffing business
- Continuous training, support, and help
- Availability of latest technology
- A tailored approach to doing business
- Exclusive deals for towns with a population of at least 250,000
- Enjoy a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends off
- Freedom to run the business as you see fit
What most people do not realize is that as much as 50 percent of new companies go out of business within the first five years. This is because they do not have the knowledge required to keep the business profitable. In comparison, the success rate of franchises is much higher, closer to 90 percent!
There are several reasons why AtWork offers good business opportunities:
- Providing staffing for the medical field, home assistance, personnel services, and more gives multiple income streams with which to work.
- Highly experienced management mentors franchisees on how to take advantage of business opportunities.
- Availability to start in untapped areas.
- 20% discounts for veterans wishing to start a franchise with us.
AtWork Group is dedicated to helping individuals start their own business in a method that has been proven to work. We know what it takes to succeed and we want to help you reach your goals every step of the way.
Call us today to get started.