Steps to Ownership
Back Your Staffing Franchise With 25+ Years of Experience
AtWork staffing franchises are successful, turnkey operations that allow you to start your business quickly and easily. We have over 25years of industry experience to back up all of our business models and recruitment plans. Additionally, we implement cutting-edge computer systems and advanced technology to track transactions and manage employee information. Because of our commitment to excellence and full support of our franchise owners, the Staffing Industry Analysts named us as one of the Top U.S. Staffing Firms.
Are you ready to break into a $160 billion industry? Call (888) 553-1745 for more information!
Steps for Owning Your Own Staffing Franchise
- Request for Consideration Form – To start the process of owning your own franchise, you must submit a Request for Consideration Form. This lets our staff know to send you more information.
- Disclosure – After the initial document, we will send you a Disclosure Document, which highlights information set forth by the Federal Trade Commission. You will also learn about disclosures specific to AtWork franchises.
- Franchise Owner Contact – If you decide that this is something you would like to pursue, you will be given a listing of all of our franchise locations and contact information. You will be free to contact any and all franchise owners to ask them about their experience.
- Introduction to the Executive Team– You will have a chance to interact with our staff through various meetings. This will give both parties a sense of what to expect and whether our franchises are a good fit for you. We will also take the time to answer any questions you may have.
- Discovery Day – Once all the forms are filled out and you’ve had time to talk to other franchise owners, you will be invited to our headquarters in Knoxville for Discovery Day. Here, you will get a first-hand look at our operations and receive comprehensive information about our franchise.
- Franchise Agreements – After Discovery Day, if we both feel like this is the right fit for both interests, you will receive formal franchise agreements. These documents list the agreement and rules set forth between both parties. You can also list your specific territory and any right of first refusal options you have elected to purchase.
- Pre-Opening Activities – Upon your franchise approval and signing of the required documents, you will receive the training and support you need to open your staffing agency franchise. You will spend a week at corporate headquarters, learning vital information to run your business.
- Entering into the Market – Once the initial training is complete, you can develop your franchise location and staff your office. From there, you will be ready to open your doors!
Take the first steps to owning your recruitment franchise! Call (888) 553-1745 today.